Pages

Friday 25 November 2016

New Alphabet Challenge - T is for Trees


There's a new challenge today on the Alphabet Challenge Blog - we've reached the letter T and our theme this time is 'T is for trees'.  All the details about the challenge are here on the challenge blog.

I've used the Dinkies 'Butterfly Tree' stamp from LC Designs - you can find it here on their website.  I've coloured the stamped image with Promarkers and used some paper from Craft Creations.

The card blank I've used is also from LC Designs here on the website and I've finished the card with some punched butterflies and a punched flower.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Through the Craft Room Door - 'anything goes'Love to Scrap Challenge Blog - 'anything goes' 
Word Art Wednesday - 'anything goes'
Always Use Rubber - 'things with wings'

5 comments:

  1. A lovely card - your choice of stamp is perfect for our challenge at AUR and I think it's one I need to add to my own collection (this blog commenting can get very expensive LOL). That's a really unusual card shape too, I like the extra interest it adds
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card, that butterfly tree is a little dream. Thank you for thinking of us at Always Use Rubber, hope we will see you again. XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card! As my teamies have said all I could of added, I'll just thank you for playing with us at Always Use Rubber ~ Christi DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Helen. So cheerful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another beautiful project! Love the shape! Thanks so much for sharing with us also in the Love To Scrap Challenge Blog's "Anything Goes!" challenge!
    Hugs,
    Leslie, LTSCB DT
    Love To Scrap!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...