Pages

Friday 25 November 2016

New Crafting With Dragonflies Challenge - Whatever the Weather


A new challenge has just started on the Crafting With Dragonflies Challenge Blog and this time our theme is 'whatever the weather'.  You can find all the details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.

My card is one that I designed for my LC Designs class last weekend.  It's a shaped card using the very cute Dinkies 'Up, Up and Away' stamp which you can find here on the LC Designs website.

I coloured the stamped image with Promarkers and decoupaged the three balloons.  The paper I've used is from Craft Creations and the clouds are from a die set from Joy Craft.

I'd like to enter my challenge blog in the following challenges:

Brown Sugar Challenge - 'anything goes'
Crafty Gals Corner Challenge - 'three of a kinds' (die cut clouds)
Creative Moments - 'anything goes'
Word Art Wednesday - 'anything goes'
Sunny Day Crafting - 'anything goes'
Through the Purple Haze Challenge - 'not a square or rectangle' (GDT)
ABC Challenge - 'T is for three' (die cut clouds)

8 comments:

  1. This is so cute, Helen, and I love the dimension given by the fold you used, it makes the clouds look as if they are floating!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card shape Helen and cute image. I like the decoupaged balloons they really pop!! Hugs Wynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet and cuddly! I love the way you did the card base and have the balloons pop off the card! Thanks for joining us at Brown Sugar!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a great card fold for this image! It really gives the up and away feeling! The white and purple color combo is really striking.

    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner for our Three of a Kind challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great layout and what a fun card Helen.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute! Fantastic creation for our Anything Goes challenge at Creative Moments,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I love this card! Beautiful image and colors! Thank you for joining us at Through The Purple Haze, good luck :)
    Lisbeth, DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful... Thanks for playing along with at Brown sugar challenge blog

    Afreen
    BSCB DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...