Pages

Sunday 20 November 2016

New Robyn's Fetish Challenge # 343 Lace and Gems


There's a new challenge today on the Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog and this week our theme is 'lace and gems' - you can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor this week is the wonderful:


and the prize on offer for the lucky winner is their choice of 3 digital stamps from the Star Stampz Etsy store here.

For my card I've used a digi stamp from Star Stampz called 'Cinderella' - you can find her here in the Star Stampz Etsy shop.

I've added a doily, some lace, some little lace flowers, pearls and gems.  My image is coloured with Promarkers and I've used paper from Craft Creations.

1 comment:

  1. Helen, this is such an adorable image, and your card is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...